Posted by on Jun 23, 2013 in News | No Comments

So, I have finally decided to upgrade my website, both the style and finally start sorting out and updating the actual images in the Portfolio section.  This has been spurred on by a post I saw over at Polycount the other day. You can find the post here.

I ended up forking out a bit of money for a couple of wordpress themes from ThemeTrust. I have only tried out this current one – I shall be keeping the other one for when I manage to devote a bit more time to photography.

Any way, I need to locate all of my current images and upload them – however that will be a mission as I have several hard drives and the naming conventions I have used in the past have a lot to be desired!!

Leave a Reply